Guide to Reset Transaction Password:
NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED YOUR OLD TRANSACTION PASSWORD TO RESET FOR A NEW PASSWORD
- Go to your Account page (bottom right corner)
- Click on the Security Centre
- Click on ‘Set Security Questions’
- Set up three security questions and fill in their answers
- Go back to your Account page
- Click on the hexagon icon (top right corner)
- Click on ‘Update Transaction Password’
- Click on the question mark icon on the ‘Old Password’ column (right side)
- Click on ‘Verify Security Question’
- Fill in the answers to your 3 security questions
- Click on ‘Submit’, then input a new transaction password
NOTE: THE SECURITY ANSWERS ARE CASE-SENSITIVE. TAKE NOTE OF ANY SPACES BEHIND YOUR ANSWERS TOO.
TRANSACTION PASSWORD MUST BE 6 NUMERICAL DIGITS ONLY.